As the best gas boiler repair company in Longlevens, Cheltenham, Broookthorpe, and Barnwood, we will provide a solution for your leaking gas issue. Gas leaks are dangerous and they have an effect on the health of the occupants of the premises. It is natural for you to try and establish the source of the gas leak when you detect the leakage but do not try. It is dangerous and it can lead to greater loses like life if you are not careful. Call an engineer from Eco Efficient Gloucester to examine the system for you. We will take a short time to arrive at your premises since we are a local company.
A leak is caused by issues with installation or a problem with the components. Since it is not easy to establish the cause, you could watch out for the following signs to be sure there is a gas leak;
- Yellow flames.
- Stains on the boiler.
- Health issues such as dizziness, breathing problems, dizziness, fatigue, confusion, or stomach pains.
- Whistling or hissing sound coming from the system.
- Rotten gas smell as a result of natural gas mixing with some chemicals.
- Pilot light keeps going on and off.
- Puddles of water near or around the boiler.
- Higher condensation than normal.
- Signs of water damage.
When you notice any of the signs, please contact us immediately to avoid adverse effects like loss of life.
Sometimes you may detect a leak but then not know the exact source of the leakage. We have met so many such customers who were sure there was a leak but were not sure about the source. Good news is that our engineers have up to date detection tools and experience so they know how to establish the source within no time. They will also figure out the cause of the leak and the best way to repair it.
- All parts that we fix have a one year guarantee.
- We repair all gas and boiler repair call outs within 48 hours after calling us.
- All our engineers are insured and fully qualified gas Safe Registered professionals.
- Labour warranty is 30 days.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Before we commence any repair or replacement, we first agree on the cost of labour and product to use.
Some of the results of gas and boiler leaks can leave a long lasting effect on our property or occupants of your home. Effects such as structural damages could cost you a lot more, if you do not repair the gas leaks soon. The leaks can make your home uncomfortable to live in especially if people are experiencing health issues such as headaches and dizziness. Another unnecessary cost is in terms of utility bills. Since the leak will affect the efficiency of your system, you may end up paying higher utility bills.
Eco Efficient Gloucester does not compromise on the quality of work, the level of expertise and qualifications of our engineers and the satisfaction of our customers; contact us today for repairs in gas and boiler leaks in Gloucester.